The confidentiality and security of your private data are most important to us. We value the trust which you have placed in us for our services. We have committed to protect and safeguard your personal data which you provide with us. We want you to understand how we use your personal data and rights regarding that data.
FlightForAll.com, a flight booking company ("Website," "Site,"Our," and/or "We") collect, use, share and process your personal data through the website and other online communications and interfaces ("Sites").
Information Collection and Use of your Personal Data
We receive and store information whenever you access our website FlightForAll.com that may include your registration details such as username, IP address, first and last name, telephone number, billing & email addresses and other credentials. You may note that we adopt effective security measures to protect the password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone including the agency. Add to this,
- We collect your shipping, billing, credit card number, tax registration, & other information pertaining to your travel transaction by using the Website.
- Your transaction details with the other users of the Website.
- Your usage behavior details of the computer system/computer network which you use to access the Website and perform the activity on the Website.
User(s) can access FlightForAll.com without providing any personal information, but still there's some information we need so that user(s) can avail various features and services of the website.
We may periodically collect your personal & non-personal information pertaining to you from various affiliated entities or agency business partners and advertisers as permitted and required under applicable laws. We may utilize this information for transactional emails, sending various promotions and advertising materials to you.
We may combine any information collected from other fellow users plus tracking technologies. The primary purpose of storing information from you is to provide a better experience on our Website.
FlightForAll.com (online travel agency) is the premier recipient of all the Personal Information and shall employ reasonable commercial endeavors to prevent unauthorized access, keep data consistency, and ensure confidentiality w.r.t. Personal Information provided by the User(s). We may disclose the User(s) information to the affiliated entities, business partners and/or other independent third-party sources for the purposes of the services provided; any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of them. All the Information relevant to User(s) should be used strictly for the purposes of the Website only.
Protecting Your Personal Data
At FlightForAll.com we ensure that our top priority is to protect your personal data. We have employed top technical, administrative and physical safeguards who have designed and prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of personal data. All the credit card transactions with FlightForAll.com is secure and protected with Socket Layer Encryption.
Sharing Your Personal Data
FlightForAll may disclose your personal data as described in the categories below:
Suppliers: We may share your personal data with the purpose of booking passenger/client details with the airlines, hotels or other involved third parties.
Business Partners: In order to provide the best in class service with the airlines and hotels, we may share your personal data with our business partners or third party business partners like the group of hotels and airlines which provide you with all the services. Our contract with all our business partners offering these services requires them to maintain such personal data in accordance with our Privacy and cookies policy.
Compliance with Law and Other Disclosures: FlightForAll preserves the right to release Personal Information of any User(s) by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and/or comply with the law. In our sole discretion, we may disclose any information to the government, law enforcement officials or private parties that can be necessary or appropriate in the below cases:
- To respond to claims and legal process,
- To apply terms & conditions to our products & services,
- To prevent or stop any illegal, fraudulent and/or inappropriate activity, and
- To protect the property and rights of FlightForAll website our affiliated companies/business partners, our customers, or others.
FlightForAll.com may also provide your Personal Data to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them. We never sell, rent, or otherwise share our user(s) personal information with third parties without appropriate notice and consent, except as mentioned above. We may share aggregated and non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our business partners.
You must be 18 years or older to use our website. For the protection of the privacy of children, it is especially important that minors (as defined under the laws of US jurisdiction) are not eligible to access FlightForAll.com (Website). We endeavor to acquire a parent / legal guardian's consent before collecting, using, and/or disclosing personal information pertaining to children below 18 years of age. We're committed to safeguarding children's personal information submitted on our website. Parents or legal guardians may contact us to review their child's personal information if any and request to delete that collected data/information.
We use the "Cookie" technology to update you with a better experience of our website. Cookies and similar tracking technologies like scripts, beacons, tags, are usually small bits of code which is stored on the user's computer hard drive or device, which helps the website to personalize itself for each user by remembering the user visit information.
Basically, the cookies store your preferences, display content based upon the personalized visit, analyze trends, track the movements of the user, serve the targeted advertising, and also track the demographic location of the user as a whole. Types of cookies used on our site -
- First Party Cookies - These cookies help to improve your web browsing experience. For example, we use a cookie which is helpful in reducing the time which is taken to visit the website as the stored cookie will be helpful for the user to open the website instantly which saves the site loading time. Hence improves the user experience. The cookie is also useful to track the search criteria for engaging FlightForAll.com services. The cookies are also associated with the user's personal data but are restricted for the third party to collect through FlightForAll.com cookies for their own purposes.
Third-Party Cookies - We take the help of third-party cookies on our website which include:
- Ad Targeting: We work with third-party advertising companies to serve ads for visiting users on our website. These ads target the goods and services which interest the user which do not include the user name, address, email, or telephone number. Take your time to read the privacy policies of these companies too.
- Data Providers: We allow the data providers to collect the web log data from the user which includes the IP address, browser, and operating system information while you visit our website. The cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information. But the cookies may reflect demographic or other data with all the identifying elements removed. For example, if you submit your email address, then we share the data in a hashed or non-human readable form with the data providers.
- Analytics/Measurement: Our third party analytic cookies give us insight about our website visitors which help us to improve and optimize our site for the users. The data which we gather includes web pages which you have visited, the referring and exit pages which you have entered and arrived from, date and time stamp information with the platform type you have used, the number of clicks by the user, the mouse movement and scrolling activity, the major search words and the preferred text you type while using our website. The analytics cookies are also used in the online advertising campaigns which help us to learn about user interaction when they are shown our online advertisement, which may include advertisements on third-party websites.
- Mobile Device Cookies - We and our data providers may collect and store some unique identifier which is matched with your mobile device in order to deliver customized ads or content while you use certain applications or surf the internet across certain browsers. The information collected from the user is just for the advertisement purposes, however, we will share the email address with our data partners in purely non-human readable or hashed form which is encrypted.
You can change the options on your web browser or can use certain software programs to control how cookies will be accepted by your browser. However, blocking FlightForAll.com's cookies may disable certain features and make it impossible to avail certain services available on the Website.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
Links to Other Websites